what about renaming into PPMonoid and adding it to the category CoCoALib ?
I'd think that is more useful
18.104.22.168 11:43, 16 Jul 2005 (CEST) (dheldt@home)
- Exactly what I wanted to do... how do you add it to a category? I actually made a category "documentation" which should become a :subcategory of CoCoALib....
- Bigatti 12:00, 18 Jul 2005 (CEST)
- You add a tag like [ [ Category:Name ] ]
- (without blanks between the brackets.
- dheldt 13:15, 18 Jul 2005 (CEST)
Anna, the first paragraph is a link to the COPYING file. somehow you should add the file to the wiki or change the headers text...
dheldt 08:26, 18 Jul 2005 (CEST)
- True... That is just an experiment. Do you know if I can get a "<" symbol instead of "<" when I wget this file?
- Bigatti 11:59, 18 Jul 2005 (CEST)
- I think there is no chance to do so. make a replace all or write a small script that does this.
- dheldt 13:16, 18 Jul 2005 (CEST)
Documentation is a subcategory of cocoalib, so we do not have to add every article into the category cocoalib, too. either documentation is a category for all documentation and we add article to documentation and the special topic, or we add it only to documentation, containing only the cocoalibs docu.
i would suggest to create a category Documentation CoCoALib, Subcategory of Documentation and CoCoALib and add articles like this one only to this Subcategory.
dheldt 15:03, 18 Jul 2005 (CEST)
- I thought about that, but which other documentation should we have?
- Another question: can you make a numbered list?
- Bigatti 15:17, 18 Jul 2005 (CEST)