what about renaming into PPMonoid and adding it to the category CoCoALib ?
I'd think that is more useful
126.96.36.199 11:43, 16 Jul 2005 (CEST) (dheldt@home)
- Exactly what I wanted to do... how do you add it to a category? I actually made a category "documentation" which should become a :subcategory of CoCoALib....
- Bigatti 12:00, 18 Jul 2005 (CEST)
- You add a tag like [ [ Category:Name ] ]
- (without blanks between the brackets.
- dheldt 13:15, 18 Jul 2005 (CEST)
Anna, the first paragraph is a link to the COPYING file. somehow you should add the file to the wiki or change the headers text...
dheldt 08:26, 18 Jul 2005 (CEST)
- True... That is just an experiment. Do you know if I can get a "<" symbol instead of "<" when I wget this file?
- Bigatti 11:59, 18 Jul 2005 (CEST)
- I think there is no chance to do so. make a replace all or write a small script that does this.
- dheldt 13:16, 18 Jul 2005 (CEST)
Documentation is a subcategory of cocoalib, so we do not have to add every article into the category cocoalib, too. either documentation is a category for all documentation and we add article to documentation and the special topic, or we add it only to documentation, containing only the cocoalibs docu.
i would suggest to create a category Documentation CoCoALib, Subcategory of Documentation and CoCoALib and add articles like this one only to this Subcategory.
dheldt 15:03, 18 Jul 2005 (CEST)
- I thought about that, but which other documentation should we have?
- Another question: can you make a numbered list?
- Bigatti 15:17, 18 Jul 2005 (CEST)
- yep. I had to screw up the identation to get it to work.
- Mabshoff 15:25, 18 Jul 2005 (CEST)
- first item
- second item
- other documentation: CoCoAL, the category is more or less
- documentation only. some doku for user interfaces,
- for the server, for cocoa 4, ...
- although we do not have it today it might be handy to have
- a structure that can be easily extended.
- dheldt 15:28, 18 Jul 2005 (CEST)
- If the documentation for the CoCoCLib works out I would also like to transfer the Documentation for CoCoAL and the qt interface (which is only availabe in static html at the moment) to the wiki. We could than create 3 separate manuals CoCoALib, CoCoAL and GUI or merge them into one document as needed.
- Mabshoff 16:01, 18 Jul 2005 (CEST)