To report a bug, add a line describing the problem and how to reproduce it in the "Open" section.
- Unpacking win standalone, starting and reusing already existing projec raises error "ApCoCoA could not be started. Reason: The given ApCoCoA executable does not exist.". In the preferences, the interpreter install is deleted when opening the preferences dialog. EU
- Latte tests fail on Linux. Latte build seems to be broken. Linux 32/64, SK
- SK-2010-12-15: Update: the tests only fail if called from Moccha.
- Naming of "Default Interpreter".
- Moccha uses some Java-1.6 specifics s.a. String.isEmpty() which shoule be avoided due to 1.5 compatibility.
- ST-2010-12-15: Fixed for the problem in question, however we need to check all files for this issue. However, we need a pure 1.5 installation for this.
- Opening of library files broken. Add new project, go to libraries, try to open. Instead of the content, an error message is displayed in the editor window. MacOS X, ST
- ApCoCoA default interpreter missing. After an update via the Eclipse update mechanism the default ApCoCoA interpreter is missing and it is not possible to add a new interpreter other than 'cocoa_text'. Linux 32 (Update), SK
- SK-2010-12-15: Temporary workaround to get it working: rename 'ApCoCoAText' to 'cocoa_text' and select it as interpreter.
- Inconvenience While restarting ApCoCoA with Moccha. While working in Eclips GUI(Moccha) when we restart ApCoCoA with restart button then it asks for saving the unsaved file if there is any. It would be nice if it do not asks for it. Moccha(Windows), EU
- ST-2010-12-14: There is an option Save required dirty editors before launching under Preferences > Run/Debug > Launchin, which you can set to Always, Never or Prompt.
- '#######VERSIONSTRING#######' not replaced. The string '#######VERSIONSTRING#######' is not being replaced but should be replaced with current version number. Linux 32 (Update), SK
- ApCoCoAServer doesn't lauch correctly for ApCoCoA GUI in Mac.
- ST-2010-12-15: ApCoCoAServer was compiled on 10.6, the problem occured on a 10.5 machine. After recompiling needed libraries and server with cxx-flags "-isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=10.5" it is now exectuable again on the 10.5 machine.
- GLPK tests fail on Linux with GLPK > 4.34. Due to a change in the input file format for glpsol. Linux 32/64, SK
- SK-2010-12-15: Will be fixed after the release.
- The Linux *.zip-files can not be extracted. Renaming to *.tar.gz solves the problem, TS
- ST-2010-12-15: Fixed, files are now named correctly.
- Wrong about text "1.5.1"
- ST-2010-12-15: OK.
- In the ApCoCoA preferences dialog there is a typo in "Choose method to start CoCoA". It states "spawner withot PTY".
- ST-2010-12-15: OK.