The following releases provide the functionality of CoCoA 4.7 together with the additional capabilities of the ApCoCoA library. They are equipped with a graphical user interface. For the official CoCoA releases, visit the CoCoA home page.
Eclipse GUI - Standalone Version
Short installation guide:
- Download and unpack the Eclipse GUI package.
- Go into the folder apcocoa and start apcocoa.exe
ApCoCoA as Eclipse plug-in
For using ApCoCoA-1.3 as Eclipse plug-in please go to eclipse-GUI installation guide.
Please note: It is recommended to use ApCoCoA-1.2 with the beta version of the new eclipse-GUI. For Installation go to eclipse-GUI installation guide. As soon as possible there will be a standalone version of the eclipse-GUI, too. Below you find the executables for ApCoCoA-1.2 using the old, well-known Qt-GUI.
- Windows x86:
- Linux x86:
To build ApCoCoALib from source, please follow the compilation instructions.
The subversion repository contains the bleeding-edge developmental versions of ApCoCoALib.
- ApCoCoALib-0.99.07.tar.gz (246KB) - backup of the mercurial repository from v0.99.07, compiles against CoCoALib-0.9907.tgz (1.1MB)
- ApCoCoALib-0.99.05.tar.gz (175KB) - backup of the mercurial repository from v0.99.05, compiles against CoCoALib-0.9905.tgz (1.4MB)
Only available for MS Windows. For details see ApCoCoA:MatlabToolbox.
- Version 1.02 - Based on CoCoALib 0.99.25 and ApCoCoALib as of 30.01.2009.