Difference between revisions of "Category:CoCoALib"
m (→Development: fixing a link.)
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
Revision as of 19:23, 19 January 2010
The CoCoALib is a C++ library, implementing all basic routines from CoCoA. It is licensed under the GPL 2.
At the moment the library is still an alpha release (the last publicly released version is 0.96). If you want to become an alpha tester please mail to the developers of CoCoA and ask them and you will get access to the source code. For the details have a look at the Dima CoCoALib page.
The CoCoALib is tested on the following platforms:
- MacOSX 10.3 and 10.4 on PowerPC and x86 (using the g++ provided by Apple)
- Linux running on x86, x86-64 and PPC (g++ or Intel C++)
- Windows 2000, XP and 2003 on x86 (using MSVC 2003, MSVC 2005, Intel C++ 9.0 or higher or Cygwin) and x86-64 (using MSVC 2005 or Intel C++ 9.0 or higher)
- Sun Solaris 9 on Sparc (using the Sun Forte Compiler or g++)
All Unix platforms that offer a gmp 4.1.4 or higher and a g++ of at least revision 3.2 should build the CoCoALib without problems.
Contributions to the Library
In case you want to contribute something (code, examples, documentation or simply bug fixes) please read the article Contribute to the Library. In case you encounter any bugs or problems with the library please tell us, e.g. at the CoCoA discussion board.
For a summary of who's currently doing what in CoCoALib (and some imminent tasks), have a look at the CoCoALib Task Table.
- Check this out..Best site for quality written essays, term paper, custom research papers, course work, book report and resume writing. All writing services are guaranteed written by professional writers.