hi. I would suggest to split the apcocoa team in the corresponding way:
- Team leader: Martin Kreuzer
- Release Manager: Michael Abshoff
- Code Contributors
- Michael Abshoff (make system, BLAS / Lapack bindings)
- Stefan Kaspar (border basis, fglm)
- Daniel Heldt (abm, ringfloat)
- Michael Abshoff (server administration)
- Karsten Hiddemann (webpages, help-system, server administration)
- Stefan Kuehling (project assistant, web pages)
also i would suggest not to list the cocoa team, but make a title "close collaborators", listing the cocoa team and referring to http://cocoa.dima.unige.it/research/.
This structure is easily extendible. also it is easy to see who is responsible for what, and we do not get one lengthy lists, if some more folks join the team.
what do you think? dheldt 09:21, 24 June 2007 (CEST)
- I converted the page as suggested here. dheldt 13:00, 16 October 2007 (CEST)