For known bugs, problem or any other issues, please consider ApCoCoA:KnownIssues.
The release number is usually identical to the current CoCoALib release. Consequently, certain releases might be skipped.
- added RingDouble (by dheldt)
tip is the latest checked in source, you might be more familiar with HEAD coming from CVS.
- rename namespace numerical to NumericalCore
- remove Tmp prefix from src and include directories
- add Ap to header guards
- correct COPYING, add copies of GPL and FDL to appropriate directories
- remove RCS logs from various files.
0.99.06 was skipped.
0.99.05 - initial release
The original release (Version: 0.99.5, analog to the CoCoA Library) contains the following:
- an FGLM implementation by Stefan Kaspar
- an implementation of the border basis algorithm, as described by Achim Kehrein and Martin Kreuzer, also written by Stefan Kaspar
- an implementation of the approximate Buchberger Moeller Algorithm
- the NumericalFoundation which provides a thin abstraction layer for BLAS and Lapack
This article is a stub. You can make this wiki more useful by adding information.